Thursday 5 June 2008

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston

Actor Vince Vaughn has spoken about having a "genuine connection" with his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.
In an interview with Parade magazine, the 37-year-old actor said that he is still close to the former 'Friends' star.
Vaughn said: "I have such a great friendship with Jennifer. Really, I still talk to her constantly. I have a real, genuine connection with Jen. And I have a real appreciation of her. That continues to this day."
Speaking about media interest in his personal life, he said: "I always try to keep my relationships quiet and my work at the forefront."
"I haven't been someone to go and talk about those things, because that's not what I want to be known for."
He continued: "In regular life, people date, and sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. We get more attention because we're more known."